The candidate who wants to immigrate to Australia to work in ICT or a related field with non ICT degree or insufficient ICT qualification are required to submit RPL report along with employment reference letter to ACS in order to prove their competency according to the ACS standard and get positively assessed in ACS Skills Assessment.
Employment reference letter rules to follows:
- Specific dates in DD / MM / YYY format for the total duration of employment.
- Status in the specified field of employment.
- Performed duties during employment.
- Prior roles and responsibilities should be specified - if applicable.
- Work Time - Full-time / Part-time and actual hours worked per week.
- Specified country employment was started.
- Organization letterhead marked by approved person.
Here at we provide employment reference letter samples just for your guidance.
Call us: (+61) 3 9111 2498
WhatsApp No. (+974) 7472 1052