Willowbrae Childcare is seeking F/T Early Childhood Education Worker
Position: Early Childhood Education Worker
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $18-$20/hour (depending on Experience)
Hours: 30 - 40hours per week
- 10 days paid vacation per year
- Medical & Dental & Vision (Group benefit)
- 5 paid sick days per year
- $300 education fund per year
- Lead daily activities by telling, reading, and teaching.
- Develop and implement child-care programs.
- Maintain an environment that protects the security, health, and well being of children.
- Observe how children use the materials, or behavioural problems, and report to parents and management.
- Encourage and assist each child in carrying out daily routines such as eating, dressing, and toilet habits.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationship with co-workers.
- May supervise other early childhood educators and assistants’ activities.
- ECE Certificate is required.
- Experience is an asset.
- First Aid certificate, CPR certificate is required.
- Completion of college certificate or program in early childhood education is required.
Number of Positions:
Location: North Vancouver, BC
Company information: Lotus Child Care North Van Ltd dba Willowbrae Childcare
Contact Person: Maria Noriega
Email address: email@example.com
Business address: 201-1226 Marine Dr. North Vancouver BC V7P 1T2
Note: If you don't meet qualifications exactly but believe you have the required skills, please submit your résumé and references for consideration.