Job Title: Early Childhood Educator with Early Childhood Educator License
Name of Facility: CEFA New Westminster (Young Minds Child Care Inc. dba Core Education & Fine Arts)
Type of Child Care: Group
Education Required: College Certificate of Diploma in E.C.E.
- Basic E.C.E. License required
- Montessori Training an asset
- Reggio Emilia Training an asset
Number of Position: 1
Required Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience as an E.C.E. or Equivalent education background
CEFA Early Learning (CEFA) is a junior kindergarten school located at 725 Carnavon Street, New Westminster, BC V3M 1E6, for children between the ages of 1 and 5 years old. Our program has been designed to inspire children to learn, get involved with projects and have an unforgettable, magical experience that will change the way they view school and learning for a lifetime.
We have small groups, different rooms and an incredible team at CEFA New Westminster. Our teachers are very special and it is with much care that we would like to add an Early Childhood teacher to our team.
- Plan and facilitate programs and activities suitable for children
- Prepare materials and activities on a daily basis
- Supervise and assist children with daily routines such as toileting, dressing, eating, and sleeping
- Observe children for any signs of emotional or physical concerns
- Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children’s developmental needs and learning process
- Discuss children's progress and challenges at staff meetings
- Assist in housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The successful candidate will be punctual, reliable, creative, caring, resourceful and have good organization skills, as well, strong communication skills.
Region: Metro Vancouver
City/Town: New Westminster
Employment Terms: Full-Time/Permanent
Position Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours of Work: Generally 7.50 hour shifts between the hours of 7:30am and 5:30pm
Salary & Benefits: CAD 17 - CAD 18.77 per hour based on experience; Single MSP;Single Medical & Dental (Sunlife)
Contact Name: Maria Telan
Phone Number: 604-777-0053
Fax Number: 604-777-3053
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Mailing Address: 725 Carnavon Street, New Westminster, BC V3M 1E6
Website Address: http://www.cefa.ca