Make a difference in your community and expand your skills by becoming a substitute in your local schools. Teachers On Call is now hiring talented individuals interested in becoming Substitute Teachers or Paraprofessionals in the Saint Cloud area for this 2021-2022 school year!
We are currently contracted with the following school districts in the area: Saint Cloud, Sartell, Rocori, New London Spicer, Willmar, Montevideo, Little Falls, Princeton, Milaca, Pine City, Kimball, Eden Valley-Watkins and Sauk Rapids Rice.
AS A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER YOU WOULD...
· Assume all duties and responsibilities in the absence of the regular classroom teacher
· Execute lessons plans
· Effectively manage a classroom of students
· Maintain a positive learning environment for all students
AS A SUBSTITUTE PARAPROFESSIONAL OR AIDE YOU WOULD...
· Assist classroom teachers with tasks, as requested
· Work with students in small groups or one-on-one
· Assist special education students, as needed
· Supervise lunch, recess, and/or study hall
WHAT BENEFITS YOU?
· Flexible schedule — work as often as you want and manage your own schedule
· Competitive, weekly pay
· Free online training opportunities
· Eligible for bonuses and rewards
· Be the first to learn of long-term substitute opportunities in our schools
· MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
· Ability to follow both oral and written directions/instructions
· Ability to communicate effectively through both oral and written means
· High School Diploma or GED
· AIDE: Some districts require 60+ college credits or completion of the ParaPro exam
· TEACHER: Bachelor’s Degree AND MN Teaching or Substitute License OR willingness to obtain Short-Call License with TOC’s guidance
· Find out more here: https://mn.gov/pelsb/
We understand this is an uncertain time with the COVID-19 threat and information is changing daily. Rest assured that you will not be asked to work in a classroom or district where you feel unsafe and that we are working diligently with our partnering districts to make decisions that ensure the safety of everyone. Substitutes are needed, and in high demand especially once the schools reopen in the fall. We encourage interested applicants to apply now so the hiring process is complete, and you are ready to work right away. Finding a job might be the last thing on your mind, but we are here to help you prepare for what’s next.
· Fill out an online application to be considered - https://www.teachersoncall.com/substitutes/apply-now
Call Teachers On Call to discuss the position further or learn about our other opportunities – (800) 713-4439