WHO WE ARE:
Kiddie Club Childcare Center is a licensed group infant-toddler daycare (0-3 yrs) located in Burnaby, British Columbia. We provide childcare programs that deliver a stimulating learning experience in a warm, safe and secure environment for children. We believe that children need a nurturing, supportive and challenging environment to become strong, self-confident, and healthy individuals. We provide this environment through a range of activities that fosters children’s development socially, emotionally, physically, and cognitively. We strive to provide an atmosphere where families feel comfortable and are able to communicate with staff.
We are seeking an Early Childhood Educator Assistant to join our team! You must love and be passionate about working with young children.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Company Name: Kiddie Club Childcare Center (CME Enterprise Ltd.)
Title: Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Salary: $20 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Number of vacancies: 3
Language of work: English
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Employment Groups: Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities
6686 Stanley St, Burnaby BC, Canada, V5E 1T8
- Support the ECE(s) to lead children in daily activities and deliver age-appropriate programs
- Guide and assist children in daily activities, such as telling or reading stories, doing circles, dancing or singing songs, etc.
- Create and maintain a warm, safe, and caring environment that is kept orderly, clean, and appealing
- Protect the physical and emotional safety of each child
- Provide diapering care and toilet learning and supervision of toileting and bathroom time
- Maintain good communication with parents daily
- Discuss and share child development knowledge with parents and respond to concerns in a timely manner
- Ensure confidentiality of privileged information
- Prepare observations on children to ECE(s)
- Attend our staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
- Assist in housekeeping and maintaining equipment
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Experience in childcare is required
- Valid Early Childhood Education Assistant (ECEA) Certificate is required
- Satisfactory criminal record check is required
- Valid First Aid & CPR-C Certification is an asset
- Detail oriented and ability to multitask in fast-paced professional working environment
To apply for jobs, please send us your resume by e-mail at email@example.com.