Hired Teachers is recruiting for the following job opening:
Magic Ears - Teach English Online
Looking for a flexible, online teaching opportunity?
What does Magic Ears do?
With innovative technology and qualified native English speaking teachers from USA/Canada, MagicEars provides fun, interactive and efficient online English learning experience to 5-12-year-old children in China. We also dedicate to provide a pleasant environment which allows teachers to teach and grow with us. With MagicEars, you can not only teach but also has the chance to get higher positions such as interviewers, trainers, social media administrator, etc.
MagicEars was founded in 2016, with innovative technology and qualified native English speaking teachers from America and Europe, Magic Ears provides 5-12-year-old children in China a natural and efficient online English learning experience, which allows teachers to focus on teaching English in a pleasant environment.
What we offer:
- $22~26/hr, 30% HIGHER than average
- The comfort of working from home
- Flexible working hours
- Curriculums provided by Magic Ears
- Paid training and great personal growth. (Senior teachers could work full time in office/home, to be an interviewer, trainer, curriculum designer, media administrator and etc.)
- Contract type: Independent Contractor
- Hours: Totally up to you
1. Native language is English; American or Canadian citizen
2. Must be funny and energetic in class.
3. Teaching Experience - Any experience works, we will train you if you have the right personality
4. Bright lighting/Stable internet/Computer with camera/Headset/Tidy background/Quiet Environment
Apply online --> Interview + demo class --> 1v4 workshop --> 1v1 go through-->Trial Class --> Background check & Sign contract --> Onboard
What does MagicEars class looks like?
MagicEars’ teachers are expected to teach 1-on-4 students per class.
Being a MagicEars teacher, ensuring each kid has not only sufficient interaction with the teacher, but also opportunities to interact and learn from other students.
Please email us your resume and apply online at the link below: