Education Consultant at Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’
Employer: Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’
Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’ is a consulting agency providing both immigration and education consulting services. Currently, we are seeking an Education Consultant who has knowledge of Canadian education to help international students from all over the world.
Position: Education Consultant
Wage: $28.00 – $29.00 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working hours: 30 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As Soon As Possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacations per year
Work Location: #505-666 Burrard Street, Vancouver, B.C. Canada, V6C 3P6
- Provide international students with consulting and promote various education program from private and public schools;
- Respond to calls from potential clients and business suppliers (agencies in Education Industry), provide information and recommend certain services;
- Assist with problem resolution and clarified establishes procedures;
- Follow up with student's academic records and progress;
- Manage to promote through online and offline such as SNS (blog, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and brochure;
- Contact new schools and business sources in relation to students’ service;
- Research private school, college and university and upload information on the company website;
- Conduct orientations and welcome party for social marketing;
- Act as a liaison between the agencies, students, and schools.
- A bachelor's degree in education or in a discipline such as social science or business administration is required;
- At least 1 year of work experience in education industry;
- Good knowledge of educational techniques;
- Ability to maintain effective work relationships with clients.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter by E-mail to Jun-Young Bok: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: “Full-time Education Consultant Position at Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’”. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’ hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that is free of discrimination. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.