Join our Head Start Team!
NOW OFFERING $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
- 18 years of age and high school diploma/GED
- Child Development Associate (CDA), 1 yr Child Services, or ECE Associates
- *Assistance in provided in obtaining requirements as applicable
- Assists the teacher in providing classroom activities.
36 hrs/wk, 177 days/yr. Program year, August-May.
Wage Rate - $13.59/hour
Please submit the following:
- Head Start Application for Employment
- Letters of recommendation
- Transcripts (as appropriate)
- Verification of license (as appropriate)
Please visit www.headstart.cesa11.k12.wi.us/employment to subit your application and credentials.
For questions, please contact Head Start Central Office at (715) 986-2020 or email@example.com.
A benefits package is available and pro-rated based on the number of hours worked per year. Please note that not all positions are eligible for all benefits offered.
In compliance with Head Start Performance Standard 1302.90(b)(1) through (5). Wisconsin State Day Care Licensing DCF 250.05(2)(b), and 13.03(1) through (2)(b) and 13.06(1)(a) through (4)(b)(2) of the Wisconsin Administrative Code and the 2009 Wisconsin Act 76, completion of the background check process will be required prior to hire.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER