CEEN Head Start is hiring Preschool Teachers for the 2018-2019 Program Year. This position will work with typically developing children, children with disabilities, bilingual children, and families living in poverty. 40 hrs/wk; non-exempt; 42-44 weeks per program year; great benefits. Pay $16.78 to $17.83/hr. depending on credentials.
- AA or BA degree in ECE or related field with 15 ECE credits.
- 910 clock hours of verified early childhood teaching experience
- Works with a team to promote the growth and development of preschool students
- Responsible for the weekly preparation of daily lesson plans, which includes learning objectives and developmentally appropriate activities
- Develops individual plans for each child to include goal setting based on identified needs and objectives
- Documents all child observations, individual goals, assessments, etc.
- Establishes positive and productive relationships with families focusing on a relationship of trust
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid holidays
- Vacation, illness, and paid personal time off
- Workplace wellness initiatives
- College coursework assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- and Job Descriptions avail. from 8-4 p.m. at CEEN or www.ceen.org. No Phone Calls. Applications and all documentation for education and experience; (1) transcripts, (2) degrees, and (3) official letters documenting hours of verified experience, should be submitted to CEEN Head Start, 710 11th Avenue Suite L90. Incomplete Applications will not be accepted. CEEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The mission of the Colorado Early Education Network (CEEN) is to facilitate and enhance productive programming and services for children, staff, and parenting partnerships, along with partnering with educational entities, community resources, and local, state and federal agencies. CEEN is designed to create a collaborative network bridge between resources, programs and participants.