Position: Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $18.00 ~ 20.00/Hour (depending on experience)
Working Hour: 30 - 40 hrs/week
Number of Positions: 2
Business address: 8280 Ross Street, Vancouver, BC V5X 4W1
Benefits: 4% Vacation pay
- Providing support for the Childcare Teacher.
- Monitoring and supervising the children constantly.
- Assisting the Childcare Teacher in maintaining a safe and positive environment.
- Cultivating relationships with children, parents, and guardians.
- Alerting the Childcare Teacher to emergencies.
- Preparing and serving meals and snacks.
- Adhering to procedures in preparing a bottle or changing a diaper.
- Assisting with sand, water, or playground activities.
- Assisting in putting children to sleep.
- Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
Experience: Experience as Early Childhood Educator Assistant in a child-care providing facilities is an asset.
Education: College Certificate or diploma in Early Childhood Education Assistant Program is required.
Certificate: First Aid Certificate & CPR Certificate and ECEA Certificate
How to Apply
Company information: Ross Prek Academics Inc. dba Academics Prekindergarten South Vancouver
Email address: Rossprekforhiring@mail.com
**Apply via Email Only