Position: Early Childhood Educator
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $18-$20/hour (depending on Experience)
Hours: 30 - 40hours per week
- 4% vacation pay
- Extended Medical Benefit
- Provide a daily balance of active/quiet, indoor/outdoor, and individual/group activities
- Provide opportunity for child directed play experience
- Organize space, equipment and materials before activities
- Establish and carry out a daily activity schedule that incorporates child directed activity, care routines and transition times
- Discipline and observe children’s behaviour with guideline.
- To maintain a neat, orderly, and clean environment, including all activity and program areas, common spaces, and washrooms.
- To assist with the planning and implementing of a consistent child-centred program, in accordance with our company standards.
- Supervising and cooperating with other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants.
- College Certificate or Diploma in Early childhood education
- Experience is an asset
- Early childhood educator provincial certificate
- First Aid Certificate & CPR Certificate
Number of Positions:
Location: Vancouver, BC
Company information: Rising Star Learning (Commercial) Ltd. dba CEFA Early Learning
Business address: 2946 Commercial Drive, Vancouver V5N 4C9