Are you interested in a career working with children? Have you completed ECE 101 or ECE 103?
CEEN Head Start is hiring a Preschool Assistant Teacher. Positions will be filled for the 2018-2019 Program Year and will start immediately. Work with typically developing children, children with disabilities, bilingual children, and families living in poverty. 40 hrs/wk; Hourly Position; 42-44 weeks per program year; good benefits. Pay $15.15/hr and CEEN will pay for college coursework for eligible staff.
Minimum Requirements (must have one of the following):
- Completed ECE 101 or 103 and enrolled/attending second ECE course(must complete 12 ECE credits within two years of hire); 1820 hours verified experience
- 12 ECE credits and 910 hours verified experience
- AA/BA with 6 ECE credit hours (ECE 101 or ECE 103)
- Assists the Teacher in all classroom and outdoor activities
- Assists in developing materials and providing activities related to the cultural background of the children and their families
- Participates in the screening, observation and documentation of children’s progress.
- Helps supervise at mealtime, eating with the children to encourage good nutrition and proper social skills.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid holidays
- Vacation, illness, and paid personal time off
- Workplace wellness initiatives
- College coursework assistance
- Professional development opportunities
Applications and Job Descriptions avail. from 8-4 p.m. at CEEN or www.ceen.org. No Phone Calls. Applications and all documentation for education and experience; (1) transcripts, (2) degrees, and (3) official letters documenting hours of verified experience, should be submitted to CEEN Head Start, 710 11th Avenue Suite L90. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. CEEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The mission of the Colorado Early Education Network (CEEN) is to facilitate and enhance productive programming and services for children, staff, and parenting partnerships, along with partnering with educational entities, community resources, and local, state and federal agencies. CEEN is designed to create a collaborative network bridge between resources, programs and participants.