VIZIO D Series D32X-D1 - 32" LED Smart TV - 1080p
It’s a great TV, but remote is missing, but you can get one Amazon for $7 dollars.
The Vizio D32x-D1 is a 32-inch LCD HD TV with a native resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p).
· It is Internet-enabled and can access online content, including movie streaming and other services.
· The TV includes an Ethernet jack allowing for a wired connection to your home network. It is also WiFi capable, so you can connect it to your home network wirelessly.
· It is DLNA certified, so you can view digital photos stored on a compatible computer, phone, or other mobile device also connected to your home network.
This TV has two HDMI inputs, and one component-video input which also doubles as a composite-video input. It also has one USB port, which may be used to play media--photos, videos, and music--stored on a flash drive.
The Vizio D32x-D1 measures 19.03 inches high by 28.6 inches wide by 7.87 inches deep, including its base. The panel itself is 2.55 inches thick including any protrusions, and the screen has a glossy finish. The bezel framing the screen is gloss black.
- 32" LED panel
- Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 31.50" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
- View your movies as the director intended
- Wide 178-degree vertical and 178-degree horizontal angles
- See a clear picture from anywhere in the room
- Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- Built-in digital tuner
- HDMI Inputs: 2
- USB: 1
- Component: 1
- Composite: 1
- Ethernet: 1
- Analog Audio Out: 1
Wall-Mountable (Not included):
- Built-in WiFi
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.