LED lighting uses significantly fewer Watts (W) than conventional lighting. But that's not the only Savings you enjoy when selecting LED lighting.
Conventional bulbs have a shorter operating lifetime compared to LED lighting. If you are using conventional bulbs you will be purchasing up to four times as many bulbs or fixtures compared to a single LED replacement with a long operating lifetime.
Buying and using conventional bulbs and fixtures also means that you incur three times more maintenance as well as replacement costs compared to LED lighting.
Just think of the maintenance costs incurred getting to those hard to reach locations.
LED lighting is also free of environmentally harmful Mercury as well as Halogen chemicals.
- Electrician friendly: easy to install, wire and mount
- Beautifully finished powder coating
- Lightweight die-cast aluminum housing
- Maintenance free
- Instant start with no noise or flickering
- Solid-state construction makes for high shock and vibration resistance
- LEDmyplace LEDs provide excellent illumination uniformity and color rendering
- Extremely long life: average 50,000 hours with very low time-luminosity decay
- Heat-sink is integrated into design, providing excellent heat dissipation and an attractive package
- No RF interference
- Up to 80% power savings over conventional metal halide or sodium lights
- Eco friendly: no lead, mercury or other contaminents