IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
Competitive Salary from $16-$22 per hour
We are a service and retreading market leader with over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located across the United States. We have the unique ability to service the largest nationwide commercial fleets while also providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets. Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'. Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear — which makes them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted tires, reliable services and powerful management tools to help you lower your operating costs. It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution for commercial and off-the-road fleets.
As a Goodyear Truck Care Level 1 Technician you will work in a Goodyear Truck Care Center which is an "on-highway" location providing light mechanical service and tire service to the Commercial Trucking industry.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Performing light mechanical work on commercial highway trucks and trailers including:
- Electrical Wiring & Lights
- Brakes & Air System
- Driveline & Suspension
- Air Conditioning
- Engine Cooling & Radiator
- Fuel System
- Must be willing and able to perform on-call service as needed
- Stocking tires and other areas as needed.
- Providing "Service Excellence - Always" to meet the service goals of the location and of customers.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least one year of previous commercial truck service.
- Strong oral communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.