$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS WITH 12 MONTHS COMMITMENT - APPLY TODAY!!!
Just Tires is an automotive service provider that has a high focus on customer experience and satisfaction. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Just Tires, we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working team players who can deliver results. Just Tires is a Goodyear company. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
Tire expert, at your service. Your job as a Sales Advisor is to know our product inside out and leverage your expert knowledge to build trust with in-store guests as they pick the proper tires for their needs. Our goal is to ensure all guests get the tires that will work best for them. You'll be there to help through the entire tire selling process—from welcoming our guests to understanding their needs and ultimately matching them with their perfect set of tires.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting guests in the tire-buying process; This will include asking questions and determining the best product to fit their needs, recommending the best product to fit their needs, inspecting their current tires, completing the sale, and scheduling the tire installation appointment.
- Delivering outstanding customer service. Be the friendly face of the tire-buying process and build relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meeting sales goals and demonstrating proficient knowledge of products and services.
- Keeping the sales floor clean and presentable.
- Working independently at times, including opening and closing the location.
- Scheduling customer appointments to best fit their needs, which also involves working with our Valets and Field Advisor to determine availability.
- When scheduling, realize that time matters. It is up to you to keep the promises of when guests' vehicles will be ready, while respecting their time and expectations.
- Performing a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- Previous customer service experience is required.
- This position may require driving, so a valid driver's license is a necessity.
- A high school diploma/GED is required.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Having a bachelor's degree isn't required, but we would prefer if you had one.
- At least 2 years of customer service experience is preferred.
Position Skills and Requirements:
- Service: You know how to work with people, and are able to provide top-of-the-line service to our guests.
- Teamwork: You thrive in a team setting, and are able to collaborate with team members at every level.
- Communication: You know how to approach and talk to people effectively, and feel comfortable striking up a conversation with guests
- This position requires the work on the service floor, including sitting and standing, for long periods of time.
- This position requires basic computer skills, the ability to read, understand, and follow all procedures and guidelines.
- Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week, which may include weekends and some holidays
- This position may require work in a single-employee location.