Four (quantity 4) Race Ramps Shop Ramps are an amazing asset to any garage! After several custom projects of similar design, we created this multi-purpose set of ramps that can be used as a trailer ramp (a notch is cut out for this application), an alignment ramp extender, a 4-post lift ramp extender, a 2-post lift ramp, or a jack-assist ramp.
Featuring a 7 degree angle of approach, Shop Ramps are 14” wide and 52” long. Sold as a set of two, the ramps each weigh only 17 lbs., but can hold up to 2,500 lbs., for a total vehicle weight capacity of 10,000 lbs. Their heavy-duty construction allows for everyday use in the garage, while also providing a professional look to any service department. Get rid of your boards and makeshift set-ups and assure your customers that their car will be well taken care of in your shop!
Dimensions: 52”L x 14”W x 4”H
Angle of approach: 7 degrees
Ramp weight capacity: 2,500 lbs. per ramp
Total vehicle weight capacity: 10,000 lbs.
Maximum tire width: 12”
Product weight: 17 lbs. per ramp
Shipping: weight of 34 lbs., box size of 74.25”L x 14.5”W x 8.5”H
• Set can be used as a trailer ramp (successful use of this application will vary depending on the trailer and vehicle clearance), an alignment ramp extender, a 4-post lift ramp extender, a 2-post lift ramp, or a jack-assist ramp.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring from damage.
• Sold as a set of two.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width or maximum total vehicle weight capacity.
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
• When using as a jack assist, put vehicle in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set emergency brake once car is on ramps.
Pick them up or $160.00 Shipping with FedEx. THANKS!!!!!!!