Contact:B and E Sealcoating
Price:Call for Prices
Posted in: Chicago Heavy Equipment
B & E Sealcoating has all your sealcoating needs. Purchase your first sealcoating rig to make jobs easier and more efficient. For more information contact us and check out our website www.safesealofmichigan.com
- 700 gallon steel tank with 7 gauge heads and 10 gauge sidewalls
- 2 5/16” Bulldog hitch with 12,500 lb. capacity, a breakaway switch and adjustable 26,400 lb. safety chains
- Brush box
- 2’ extended metal deck with a heat shield and dual propane tank holders
- Enclosed tongue and metal front deck with removable swing open gates on each side for equipment storage
- 29 gallon plastic water tank with 5 gpm Wilden air-operated, dual-diaphragm pump, 50’ of hose and a nozzle
- 30 gallon Jenny air compressor powered by an electric start Honda GX390 (13HP) motor
- 50’ of air hose and a quick connect
- Hydraulic agitation with infinitely variable speeds in forward and reverse, complete with a full sweep, four paddle agitation system with 3/8” thick rubber wiper blades on each paddle that rub the sidewalls for a cleaner tank
- Two 7,000 lb. axles, both equipped with electric brakes and 16” load range E, 10 ply tires on 8 hole wheels
- 25” gasketed manway with a sand grate, bag splitter, inner splash lid and lockable outer lid
- 2” Wilden air-operated, dual-diaphragm pump that can handle heavy sand/additive loads
- 3 gallon filter pot that reduces down time
- Hannay 150’ swivel mount hose reel, with 100’ of 3/4” 300 psi hand hose and a 6 1/2’ aluminum spray wand
- Brake lights, running lights, a center light bar and a lighted license plate bracket
- Add the water tank without losing any space on your unit!
- The compressor also supplies air for your tires, allows cleaning of small cracks and runs pneumatic tools!
- The front deck is large enough to hold (2) 13 HP Billy Goat Force Blowers!
- These fenders won’t sag, no matter how many people or bags of sand you put on them!
- We build our trailers around our tanks. They are NOT utility trailers!
- Some states consider these units equipment (not trailers) and do not require licensing – check your state’s licensing requirements!
- The side of the unit is blank so you can put YOUR important information on the tank!
- Enclosed storage areas in front and back of unit are great for storing smaller items such as spray tips, wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers and caution tape!
- If you buy a blower with your unit – we’ll assemble it, throw in a complimentary Sur-Lock AND mount them on the front deck for you at no additional cost!