SPRAYBOT ULTRA™ Foam and Polyurea Spray Machine
Owner, Jim Davidson, designed the Spraybot with the customer in mind. With 50 years of industry experience, he knew the Spraybot was what the industry was missing. It has the ability to fit virtually any gun in the industry and can be used for spray foam or coatings projects.
Benifits of the Spraybot Ultra™:
- Increase yield by 10% or more
- Lightweight and durable
- Easily disassembled
- Easy maintenance
- Custom milage
- Adjustable spray head
- Width of spray up to 7 ft
- There is a savings on material because of installing accurate thicknesses hour after hour and job after job
- Bidding will become more accurate.
- It is more acceptability to a building owner, consultant or specifier to use a robot.
- Saves on man power and fatigue from repetitive motion syndrome.
- Years of experience are not required to operate the equipment or install a good looking roof and accurate thickness of materials.
- Machines can out perform the human in quality and quantity most of the time.
- Contractors have reported saving substantial amounts of money on their first projects and are able to pay for the equipment within a job or two.
Check out our videos on Youtube for more information!