C & L Cabinets is an all-in-one custom cabinet maker in Calgary specializing in custom cabinets and doors. Since 2007, we have been using top-quality lumber and carefully select the best natural colors and grain for your products. Our skilled craftsmen complete artistic creations using modern equipment at our manufacturing facility in Calgary.
Currently, we are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our group. This position will be Full-Time and Permanent, and the work location will be 2120 39 Ave NE, Calgary, AB T2E 6P7. The wage will be $38.00/hour with 30-40 hours per week. The overtime pay will be 1.5x the regular rate, beginning after 44 hours of work per week and/or 8 hours per day.
- Evaluate financial risks, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning capital management, and write reports and recommendations.
- Analyzing current financial performance and identifying trends.
- Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans.
- Suggesting budgets and improvements based on the above information.
- Evaluates capital expenditures and depreciation.
- Develops automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Prepare a regular risk profile for debt portfolios.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Economics is usually required.
- A Master’s Degree in Finance or Business Administration is an asset.
- At least 3 years of work experience is required.
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- CPA or CFA a plus.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted.