Real Estate Investor Seeking Apprentice
Are you willing to make an investment in your future and your children's future?
Are you broke or living paycheck to paycheck?
Are you unemployed or underemployed?
Are you sick of the daily W2 grind and ready to leave that world for good?
Our Earn While You Learn program allows you, the student, to earn $1k-$10k/month while you learn Real Estate Investing. This way you can start building capital to eventually do your own real estate deals. You will have a mentor and a community to guide you through the learning and earning process. Simple system, simple process. You follow it, you make money.
In our education program we teach you:
1. How to build your Buyers/Sellers list
2. Tax and Legal Strategies that can save you thousands on your taxes every year
3. How to build your own team of investors
4. Sales and Marketing
5. How to acquire properties through Short Sales, Auctions, Foreclosures, Tax Liens
6. How to turn those properties into profit through Fix & Flips, Wholesales, Rental Income, Lease Options, Rehabbing
7. How to increase your returns on your retirement plan and how to help others do the same while also decreasing your taxes
8. How to make money work for you instead of you work for money
9. How to build and manage your credit - both business and personal
10. How to pay off your 30-year mortgage in a third of the time without raising your income or expenses
....AND MUCH MORE!
-Interested in building their own business
-Has good people skills and a background in sales
-Has the desire to better themselves and their community
-Has a personal computer and internet access
-Willing to work from home
Let us show you how you can earn six figures in the next 12 to 18 months or less working from home. Let us show you how it's not only possible, but being done every day by people like you across the United States!
Real estate is one of the best ways to make wealth these days. Only 1% of the people in this country are wealthy and 74% of them are doing something in regards to real estate. Shouldn't you?
This is a 1099 position.
If you are interested in applying, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and be sure to include your NAME, PHONE # and EMAIL ADDRESS in the body of your email.