Grizz Hotel is located close to cultural highlights such as Revelstoke Railway Museum and Revelstoke Museum and Archives. If museums aren’t your thing, we are also close to the Revelstoke Mountain resort where you can enjoy a variety of Winter activities. We’re seeking dedicated and motivated individuals to join our team as Financial Manager.
Company: Grizz Hotel
Position: Financial Manager
Wage: C$ 50-55 hourly (to be negotiated)
Working Hours: 35-40 hours working / week (to be negotiated)
Vacation Pay: 4% of gross salary
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 200-3rd Street W, Revelstoke, BC V0E2S0
Number of opening: 1
- Plan, organize, direct and evaluates the operations of the hotel finance department to ensure efficient operations.
- Develop and implement the hotel's financial policies, systems and procedures
- Prepare or coordinate the preparation of the hotel's financial statements, summaries and other cost-benefit analyses, and financial management reports
- Coordinate the hotel's financial planning and budgeting process, analysis and correct estimates
- Evaluate the hotel’s financial reporting system, accounting procedures, and investment activities and recommend changes to budget and other financial control functions to senior leadership
- Responsible for recruiting, organizing, training and managing staff
- Conect between the hotel and its shareholders, the investing public and external financial analysts
- Keep management informed and report any trends that are critical to the property's financial performance.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, commerce or a related field.
- 4 years of experience in accounting, auditing, budgeting, financial planning and analysis or other financial activities.
- Exceptional leadership, team management, and communication skills.
- Ability to think independently, problem-solve, and formulate strategic plans.
How to Apply:
- Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful applicants are contacted for an interview.