The Small Business Capital Agent (SBCA) is primarily responsible to acquire and maintain relationships with new and existing clients. The attributes of a successful SBCA includes their understanding of the services offered by David Allen Capital that serve this client segment and collaborative working relationship with their Managers to support prospective small business clients. The SCBA should actively engage in meetings and training as well as create and follow a disciplined marketing effort that includes, but is not limited to; involvement in community organizations, persistent direct calling on prospective businesses and developing/maintaining a robust network.
- Seeks to develop new business by contacting prospects/businesses who are in need of capital.
- Participates in community organizations to increase the company's visibility and to enhance new business opportunities.
- Interview loan applicants, collect/analyze financials and related data in order to determine the general credit worthiness of the prospect and the merits of the specific loan request. Obtain information by direct inspection of the applicant's business and or collateral, review of interim financial reports, personal interviews, etc.
- Collaborate with manager with an emphasis on increasing business product knowledge and sourcing new prospects.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Must be self-motivated and production-oriented.
- The ideal candidate will possess effective business development/client acquisition skills.
- Ability/desire to coach and mentor others.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Applicant must also be able to interact with the public, in person and by telephone, in a personable, professional manner, and handle pressure in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Individual must be a self-starter, experienced with working in a team and individual sales environment, and have a strong track record in achieving results.
- Computer proficiency with basic Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, and Outlook) is required.
- 2-3 years in customer service preferred
- This is a commission based position with bonuses
- Health Coverage