Maximus is currently looking for a PIA Operations Supervisor at our Pharr Texas Location. The Operations Supervisor will supervise the daily activities of their direct reports, monitors and tracks employee performance, ensures operational activities are performed on schedule and provides employee coaching and development as needed.
Must be able to work on site at Maximus Pharr, Texas location. Will be scheduled to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 7am-7pm Monday-Friday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assigning day to day work items.
- Monitor employee performance for compliance to established protocol (SLA).
- Work closely with Quality Assurance (QA) and Documentation Management areas to ensure all providers are timely and accurately.
- Effectively lead, coach, train, and counsel direct reports.
- Research and respond to any escalated provider inquiries and requests in a timely, professional and informative manner.
- Produce weekly/monthly reports to be presented to staff.
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of two (2) years of related experience.