Employer: Geoswift Technology Limited
Title: Finance vice-president - holding company
Annual Salary: $120,000 CAD
Working hours: 30-35 hours/week
Location: Unit 1201, 700 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1G8
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation
Geoswift is a FinTech company that specializes in providing cost-efficient, time-effective, and easy-to-use cross-border payment solutions for three main sectors: E-Commerce, Education, and Travel. After years of rapid growth, Geoswift has expanded and become a market innovator in cross-border transactions, providing frictionless payment flows between regions. Geoswift has offices in Hong Kong, London, San Francisco, Shanghai, Singapore, and Vancouver.
- Assist the president and the board of directors in designing the company’s mission, values, and strategic goals as conveyed through organizational policies and concrete objectives.
- Lead the North American sales team, growing and aligning sales objectives with the company's business strategy through effective management of human, financial, and material resources.
- Oversee all acquiring channel partnerships, including UnionPay International, Alipay, WeChat Pay, and regional Visa/MasterCard acquiring partners.
- Be responsible for all cross-border acquiring aspects of the business for the group of companies.
- Manage global tier 1 clients (a combined portfolio of billions of dollars), adding value to such clients by providing better service and product solutions, and initiating marketing campaigns with channel partners to gain more market share.
- Establish financial and administrative controls, formulate and approve promotional campaigns, and oversee overall human resources planning.
- Select middle managers, directors, or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions.
- Collaborate across departments (Operations, Compliance, Finance, IT, Marketing) globally located in Vancouver, London, Mainland China, and Hong Kong.
- Represent the organization or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization in negotiations or other official functions.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or any other related field. An equivalent of this requirement in working experience is also acceptable.
- 10+ years of related management working experience within the Payments, E-commerce, or SaaS sectors, with a track record of success.
- Leadership and management skills.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, only qualified candidate will be contacted.