Job Title: Financial Service Manager
Company Name: UC AUTO LIMITED
Location of work: 3891 No 3 Rd, Richmond, BC, V6X 2B8
Position Available: 1 Vacancy
Language at work: English
Terms of Employment: Full-time Permanent
Wage: $45-$49; 35 hours per week
Benefits: To be negotiated
Contact Email: email@example.com
UC AUTO is a fast-growing Automobile Sale and Lease company based in Richmond, BC, specializing in luxury automobile repair, detailing, servicing, and purchases. Buying a car is a big decision and could be very stressful, therefore we are committed to offering a platform that is friendly to both the buyers and the sellers. We are the company that people turn to because they know they are going to get the best deal in a top-quality car at UC AUTO.
- Evaluate and review credit applications from prospective customers seeking to purchase or lease vehicles.
- Assess the level of risks associated with each credit package and determine appropriate credit limits based on customers’ financial profile.
- Provide financing solutions by making recommendations on the amount, credit structure and any conditions for approval.
- Plan, organize and manage the activities and process related to the financial aspects of sales transactions.
- Manage customer’s financial accounts, including organizing and maintaining credit paper applications, contracts and other relevant documents.
- Educate and advise customers about financial services according to their needs.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant policies and regulations.
- Collaborate with sales teams to facilitate sales transactions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and financial institutions.
- Recruit team members and provide necessary trainings.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- At least 2 years’ experience in financing, credit management and other relevant field is required.
- A strong understanding of credit evaluation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
* NO WALK-IN APPLICANTS ACCEPTED
* NO PHONE-CALL APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.