Search for...
Financial Services
in District of Columbia
District of Columbia



Respond to this Ad
Ad number:#26642281


Respond to this Ad

You've come to the right place.
When it comes to tax preparation services, the Tax Service DC tax professionals located at 4416 Georgia Avenue NW in Washington, DC 20011 are here to meet all your tax needs.
Need help filing taxes, including your federal tax return and state tax return? We're here to help. Looking to find every last available tax deduction to minimize your taxes and maximize your tax return? We're experts at it.
Upcoming Office Hours: Every day 9AM-9PM

Certified Acceptance Agents - District of Columbia IRS

Maria Elena Lopez LLC  4416 Georgia Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20011

(202) 882-0935

(202) 526-4889


Translation, Notary Public, Renew Works Permit E-file Open Every Day 9AM-9PM.

Don't be lured to a tax preparer stating they are the best and offering their services at a lower than market rate! A good, honest, ethical, knowledgeable tax preparer will never give away their expert services for free and they don't need to brag about how good they are because their clients will do that for them!
Do your homework, check out their background and talk to them! Go with your gut instinct and pray you've made the right decision because you want to make sure they are there should you ever receive a tax notice saying you owe $$$!
Letters from the IRS? or the state? Back taxes? Unresolved tax issues?
Not sure how to deal with them or feel you can't? 
99% of the problem with tax issues is communication! People don't reply to letters because they don't know how to, they're not sure what to say, or don't have the $$ to pay them. Rest assured, there are ways to deal with all those issues and I can help you. I have years of experience successfully dealing with the taxing authorities and getting results!
What makes me different you might be asking? First of all, I have been doing this for over 20 years! I'm not a corporate business therefore you're not just a number to me. I am an accountant. I am licensed/certified to do taxes by the IRS and the States. I build relationships with my clients and in most cases lifelong friendships. Many become part of my extended family!
I'm an in the office every day 9AM-9PM just as you are except I have the knowledge and experience to help you resolve your lingering tax issues. More importantly, I love what I do and I'm good at it! My clients can vouch for that.
Individual and business tax preparation services, back taxes, amended taxes, accounting, bookkeeping.....whatever you need, I'm your girl! AND, with today's technology of scanning/emailing/pictures, phone calls and texts, services can be provided online, in person and even mobile services. Whatever style suits your needs. I have clients in many different states. 
Fees vary depending on the type of services you require. Please contact me for a free consultation. Also, if you'd like the last 3 years of your tax returns reviewed for errors, I can provide that service absolutely free! If errors are found, amendments can be filed. Prices will be quoted prior to service being performed so there are no surprises.
I'm tired of seeing hard working taxpayers get misrepresented by so-called professionals who don't really know what they're doing or who charge exorbitant prices for services they can't or don't have the knowledge to provide and who don't follow through. 

• Business Tax Return Preparation (i.e. Corporations, Partnerships, LLC's)

• Individual Tax Return Preparation (i.e. Sole-Proprietorships)
• Tax Strategies Evaluation, Tax Compliance & Planning
• IRS and state Audit Representations
• Sales Tax & Payroll Tax Audit Representations
• Installment Agreements & Offer-in-Compromise (OIC)

I look forward to proving to you those professional services do exist and by someone who truly cares and will follow through. My contact information is below:

Information to do your taxes

• His/Her social security number
• His/Her spouse's full name and social security number
• Amount of any alimony paid and ex-spouse's Social security number
Other people who may belong on your return
• Dates of birth and social security numbers
• Childcare records (including the provider's ID number) if applicable
• Approximate income of other adults in your home (not spouse, if you're filing jointly)
• Form 8332, copies of your divorce decree, or other documents showing that your ex-spouse is releasing their right to claim a child to you
Education Payments
• Bills from the educational institution or anything else that itemizes what you paid or received loans for versus what was covered by scholarship or other financial aid
• Forms 1098-T and 1098-E, if you received them
• Scholarships and fellowships
Employee Information
• Forms W-2
Self-Employment Information
• Forms 1099-MISC, Schedules K-1, income records to verify amounts not reported on 1099s.
• Records of all expenses check registers or credit card statements, and receipts
• Business-use asset information (cost, date placed in service, etc.) for depreciation
• Office in home information, if applicable
Vehicle Information
• Total miles driven for the year (or beginning/ending odometer readings)
• Total business miles driven for the year (other than commuting)
• Amount of parking and tolls paid
• If you want to claim actual expenses, receipts or totals for gas, oil, car washes, licenses, personal property tax, lease or interest expense, etc.
Rental Income
• Records of income and expenses
• Rental asset information (cost, date placed in service, etc.) for depreciation
Retirement Income
• Pension/IRA/annuity income (1099-R)
• Social security/RRB income (1099-SSA, RRB-1099)
Savings and Investments
• Interest, dividend income (1099-INT, 1099-OID, 1099-DIV)
• Income from sales of stock or other property (1099-B, 1099-S)
• Dates of acquisition and records of your cost or other basis in property you sold
Other Income
• Unemployment, state tax refund (1099-G)
• Gambling income (W-2G or records showing income, as well as expense records)
• Amount of any alimony received and ex-spouse's name
• Health care reimbursements (1099-SA or 1099-LTC)
• Jury duty records
• Hobby income and expenses
• Prizes and awards
• Other 1099
Itemizing Deductions
• Forms 1098 or other mortgage statements
• Amount of state/local income tax paid (other than wage withholding), or amount of state and local sales tax paid
• Real estate and personal property tax records
• Invoice showing amount of vehicle sales tax paid
• HUD statement showing closing date of home purchase
• Cash amounts donated to houses of worship, schools, other charitable organizations
• Records of non-cash charitable donations
• Amounts paid for healthcare insurance and to doctors, dentists, hospitals
• Amounts of miles driven for charitable or medical purposes
• Expenses related to your investments
• Amount paid for preparation of your 2014 tax return
• Employment-related expenses (dues, publications, tools, uniform cost and cleaning, travel)
• Job-hunting expenses
IRA Information
• Amount contributed for 2014 (and 2015, if applicable)
• Traditional IRA basis
• Value of IRAs on Dec. 31, 2015
If you were affected by a federally declared disaster
• City/county you lived/worked/had property in
• Records to support property losses (appraisal, clean up costs, etc.)
• Records of rebuilding/repair costs
• Insurance reimbursements/claims to be paid
• FEMA assistance information
• Check FEMA site to see if my county qualifies for individual assistance.

Maria Elena Lopez
4416 Georgia Avenue N.W.
Washington, DC 20011

Tel: (202)882-0935, (202)526-4889
Fax: 202)248-6169
Mobile: (202)489-7054


Respond to this Ad

Report this ad

Type of problem:

Your email (optional)

URL (optional)

Comment (optional)
© 2017, Inc. All rights reserved.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _