SEARCH
Services
Financial Services
in Pueblo
Services
Pueblo

INVOICE FACTORING

Overview

Respond to this Ad
Ad number:#956917640
Contact:Angela W
City:Pueblo, CO
Zip:81008
Price:$0.00

Description

Invoice Factoring often called accounts receivable financing—allows business owners to finance outstanding invoices. Our Invoice financing lenders advance you cash collateralized by your unpaid invoices, giving you an excellent way to put money back into your business. With invoice financing, you can get a fast advance of about 85% of the value of your invoices, with most of the other 15% paid to you later.  Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Respond to this Ad

Report this ad


Type of problem:







Your email (optional)


URL (optional)


Comment (optional)
Sending...
Sending...
© 2022 ClassifiedAds.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _