Do you know about the following tax issues?
- Is unemployment compensation taxable to the IRS?
- Is the additional $600 per week in unemployment compensation taxable to the IRS?
- What is your Income tax rate?
- Do you know how to apply for a refund, due to an error on your income tax return in a prior year?
- What everyday expense are you allwed to deduct on your income tax returns?
- What credits may you use to offset income taxes?
- What do you do when credits are more than your income tax liability?
- What do you do when deductions are more than your income tax liability?
- Should you prepare your income tax returns yourself using the IRS website?
- Do you know which tax software to use for the preparation of your income tax returns?
- Are you claiming the correct number of dependents?
- Do you know how to handle college students for maximum tax savings?
- Do you which forms to file for maximum deductions?
- Do you need to file a schedule a to reduce your income tax liability?
- Is it risky to electronically file your income tax returns?
- Should you include bank information on your income tax return to receive a tax refund quicker?
- Should a tax preparer, you use, complete the paid preparer section of the income tax return?
- Is every tax preparer allowed to represent you in front of the IRS?
- Is every tax preparer allowed to address an IRS notice on your behalf?
At this point, you should be totally confused.
Should you not be totally confused, then we want you to prepare our income tax returns.
Remember, you only get for what you pay.
Most of society wants to pay Pinto prices for Mercedes services.
There are too many crooked tax prepareres, who have nothing to lose by being a "tax savings hero".
Howerver, when the IRS audits you and sends you a tax notice, in that
you owe an additional $875 due to an error on your return, not including
penalties and interest; you are the one who has to pay all three even if
the tax preparer you used, made the mistake.
Call us now at 215.550.3636 have your income tax return prepared in the manner it should.
Our firm's top professionals have over 80 years of income tax experience as well as IRS tax resolution matters.
We are open 7 days a week from approximately 1000am through 1000pm.
Avoid thinking about your income tax returns and those of prior years, the
last 3 of which the IRS may audit and more should any audit changes exist
in years prior to the last 3.
Call us right now at 215.550.3636 to stop the panicking, sweating, wondering and worrying.