Lucky Luke Transportation
Bookkeeper April 2017 - Present
• A/P, A/R, Payroll and Payroll Tax
• Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
• P&L and Balance Sheet Reports,
• General Ledger and Journal Entries
Tropic Construction/Hispanic Housing Development June 2014 – April 2017
• Processed subcontractor payment applications.
• Assisted with Compliance Audit responses.
• Processed, entered and filed change orders and purchase orders.
• Created and processed lien waivers and submittals.
• Assisted with processing Payroll in LCP Tracker and processed timesheets for Internal Payroll Department.
My Tax Place, H&R Block April 2009 – 2014
• Performed payroll processing, 940, 941 and unemployment tax monthly and quarterly withholdings and deposits for 150 small businesses for multiple states.
• Assisted small businesses with profit & loss, balance sheets, and other financial statements including bookkeeping using QuickBooks, bank reconciliations, and payroll.
• Prepared 1099, 1040, W-2 and W-3 forms.
MBC Bearings Inc/ Technymon Technology USA March 2011 – June 2012
• Worked directly with Branch Managers for both companies and performed all AP and AR duties, high volume of data entry, bank and credit card reconciliations, online banking and EFT payments.
• Responsible for cash flow reports, purchase register, cash disbursement, cash receipts reports, petty cash, bank deposits and international wires which included exchange rates between Europe and USA.
• Monitored commission and outside sales expenses, monthly statistics forecast and assisted with payroll and monthly production reports.
• Journal Entries, general Ledger Reconciliation, fixed asset recording
Allied Benefits August 2008 – April 2009
• On the corporate accounting team and directly assisted the CPA, CFO and CEO with monthly financial statements, daily bank reconciliations, deposits and EFT payments.
• Responsible for all of the company's expenses, AP, AR and collections.
Plunkett Home Furnishings January 2003 – April 2009
Accounts Payable/ Customer Services Assistant
• Responsible for customer service including a high volume of incoming and outgoing calls and other general office duties.
• All AP duties including purchase order, charge backs, AP, AR and collections.
• Worked directly with the Controller and Operations Manager, Owner and Vice President of the company.
DePaul University – Bachelor’s in Accounting 2003
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Lambada, AS400, Great Plains, ITMS, QuickBooks, RIMS, Taxworks, TAS Payroll, Accpac, Time Matters, PE, LCP Tracker, B2G, E-Builder CHA, StratEx, Sage, Premier Construction by Jonas, ComputerEase, Point Click Care, Procurement Partners