Financial Services
in District of Columbia
District of Columbia



Respond to this Ad
Ad number:#713153277



202-882-0935, 888-797-7963

4416 Georgia Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20011

  • Tax Service
  • Accounting
  • E-Filing
  • Public Notary
  • Out of State Returns
  • Transcript Translation
  • RAL (Refund Anticipation Loan)
  • Electronic Refund Checks
  • Electronic Refund Deposit
  • IRS ITIN Certified Acceptance Agent


  • IRS accepted Agent
  • Business and Personal Tax returns
  • Superfast refunds

202-882-0935, 888-797-7963, 202-489-7054

Tax Service in DC


20% Off
Your First
Individual and
Business Service


Open all year, including evenings and weekends



202-882-0935, 888-797-7963

4416 Georgia Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20011

  • Preparation De Taxes Electronicos
  • Contabilidad
  • Servicios De Auditoria
  • Notario Publico
  • Contadora Certificada
  • Traducciones
  • Taxes Electronicos en 24 horas
  • Preparacion De Impuestos Personales y De negocios.
  • Preparacion De Impuestos De Todos Los Estados Electronicos
  • IRS ITIN Agente Certificado.
  • IRS accepted Agent
  • Servicios De Consultoria Para Negocios
  • Contadora Licencia Distrito De Columbia

202-882-0935, 888-797-7963, 202-489-7054

Service De Taxes En DC

     20% De Descuento
    Por Primera vez





Abierto Todo El año, En Las Noches y Fines De Semana






An Certified Acceptance Agent is a person or an entity (business or organization) who, pursuant to a written agreement with the IRS, is authorized to assist individuals and other foreign persons who do not qualify for a Social Security Number but who still need a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and renew the (TIN).

With over 22 years of accounting and business experience, our Maria Elena Lopez LLC Accounting firm can help make your life less taxing. We provide income tax, financial statements, bookkeeping and consulting services to a broad range of clients. We are responsive to your needs, and deliver a quick and accurate high-quality product to all. 
For individuals, we can  prepare your income taxes  , all 50-states' returns, reply to IRS letters, and prepare amended and prior year returns.  If you are a US worker overseas, we can help you get your foreign earned income credit.  We can advise you on financial matters, and assist you with your investments, real estate transactions and retirement planning. Saving for your children's college or a real estate purchase/sale?  We can "crunch the numbers" for you and advise you on the best solution for your individual situation.    
For your business,  we can help manage and grow your business with financial statements that you may need for bank, SBA and insurance requirements.  We can provide bookkeeping services, as well as do your corporate income taxes.  We can be your off-site CFO, so you can focus on managing and growing your business.  We can assist non-profit organizations with their 990 Annual Report. 

With over 30 years of experience with realtors /property managers / construction contractors  , we can help you with bookkeeping, financial statements, tax preparation, work in progress schedules, and project management. 
We specialize in supporting government contractors - writing technical and cost proposals, calculating overhead rates,  and helping you get on the GSA Schedule or your SBA 8(a) certification. We can also help you negotiate contracts, and meet government reporting requirements. 

Our offices are conveniently located in 4416 Georgia Avenue NW Washington DC 20011 We have evening and weekend appointments available. Learn more about us or how to contact us
Call or email us today to learn how we can help to make your life less taxing.

Maria Elena Lopez
4416 Georgia Avenue N.W.
Washington, DC 20011

Tel: (202)882-0935, (202)526-4889
Fax: 202)248-6169
Mobile: (202)489-7054

You've come to the right place.
When it comes to tax preparation services, the Tax Service DC tax professionals located at 4416 Georgia Avenue NW in Washington, DC 20011 are here to meet all your tax needs.
Need help filing taxes, including your federal tax return and state tax return? We're here to help. Looking to find every last available tax deduction to minimize your taxes and maximize your tax return? We're experts at it.
Upcoming Office Hours: Every day 9AM-9PM

Certified Acceptance Agents - District of Columbia IRS

Maria Elena Lopez LLC  4416 Georgia Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20011

(202) 882-0935

(202) 526-4889


Translation, Notary Public, Renew Works Permit E-file Open Every Day 9AM-9PM.

Don't be lured to a tax preparer stating they are the best and offering their services at a lower than market rate! A good, honest, ethical, knowledgeable tax preparer will never give away their expert services for free and they don't need to brag about how good they are because their clients will do that for them!
Do your homework, check out their background and talk to them! Go with your gut instinct and pray you've made the right decision because you want to make sure they are there should you ever receive a tax notice saying you owe $$$!
Letters from the IRS? or the state? Back taxes? Unresolved tax issues?
Not sure how to deal with them or feel you can't? 
99% of the problem with tax issues is communication! People don't reply to letters because they don't know how to, they're not sure what to say, or don't have the $$ to pay them. Rest assured, there are ways to deal with all those issues and I can help you. I have years of experience successfully dealing with the taxing authorities and getting results!
What makes me different you might be asking? First of all, I have been doing this for over 20 years! I'm not a corporate business therefore you're not just a number to me. I am an accountant. I am licensed/certified to do taxes by the IRS and the States. I build relationships with my clients and in most cases lifelong friendships. Many become part of my extended family!
I'm an in the office every day 9AM-9PM just as you are except I have the knowledge and experience to help you resolve your lingering tax issues. More importantly, I love what I do and I'm good at it! My clients can vouch for that.
Individual and business tax preparation services, back taxes, amended taxes, accounting, bookkeeping.....whatever you need, I'm your girl! AND, with today's technology of scanning/emailing/pictures, phone calls and texts, services can be provided online, in person and even mobile services. Whatever style suits your needs. I have clients in many different states. 
Fees vary depending on the type of services you require. Please contact me for a free consultation. Also, if you'd like the last 3 years of your tax returns reviewed for errors, I can provide that service absolutely free! If errors are found, amendments can be filed. Prices will be quoted prior to service being performed so there are no surprises.
I'm tired of seeing hard working taxpayers get misrepresented by so-called professionals who don't really know what they're doing or who charge exorbitant prices for services they can't or don't have the knowledge to provide and who don't follow through. 

• Business Tax Return Preparation (i.e. Corporations, Partnerships, LLC's)
• Individual Tax Return Preparation (i.e. Sole-Proprietorships)
• Tax Strategies Evaluation, Tax Compliance & Planning
• IRS and state Audit Representations
• Sales Tax & Payroll Tax Audit Representations
• Installment Agreements & Offer-in-Compromise (OIC)

I look forward to proving to you those professional services do exist and by someone who truly cares and will follow through. My contact information is below:

Information to do your taxes

• His/Her social security number
• His/Her spouse's full name and social security number
• Amount of any alimony paid and ex-spouse's Social security number
Other people who may belong on your return
• Dates of birth and social security numbers
• Childcare records (including the provider's ID number) if applicable
• Approximate income of other adults in your home (not spouse, if you're filing jointly)
• Form 8332, copies of your divorce decree, or other documents showing that your ex-spouse is releasing their right to claim a child to you
Education Payments
• Bills from the educational institution or anything else that itemizes what you paid or received loans for versus what was covered by scholarship or other financial aid
• Forms 1098-T and 1098-E, if you received them
• Scholarships and fellowships
Employee Information
• Forms W-2
Self-Employment Information
• Forms 1099-MISC, Schedules K-1, income records to verify amounts not reported on 1099s.
• Records of all expenses check registers or credit card statements, and receipts
• Business-use asset information (cost, date placed in service, etc.) for depreciation
• Office in home information, if applicable
Vehicle Information
• Total miles driven for the year (or beginning/ending odometer readings)
• Total business miles driven for the year (other than commuting)
• Amount of parking and tolls paid
• If you want to claim actual expenses, receipts or totals for gas, oil, car washes, licenses, personal property tax, lease or interest expense, etc.
Rental Income
• Records of income and expenses
• Rental asset information (cost, date placed in service, etc.) for depreciation
Retirement Income
• Pension/IRA/annuity income (1099-R)
• Social security/RRB income (1099-SSA, RRB-1099)
Savings and Investments
• Interest, dividend income (1099-INT, 1099-OID, 1099-DIV)
• Income from sales of stock or other property (1099-B, 1099-S)
• Dates of acquisition and records of your cost or other basis in property you sold
Other Income
• Unemployment, state tax refund (1099-G)
• Gambling income (W-2G or records showing income, as well as expense records)
• Amount of any alimony received and ex-spouse's name
• Health care reimbursements (1099-SA or 1099-LTC)
• Jury duty records
• Hobby income and expenses
• Prizes and awards
• Other 1099
Itemizing Deductions
• Forms 1098 or other mortgage statements
• Amount of state/local income tax paid (other than wage withholding), or amount of state and local sales tax paid
• Real estate and personal property tax records
• Invoice showing amount of vehicle sales tax paid
• HUD statement showing closing date of home purchase
• Cash amounts donated to houses of worship, schools, other charitable organizations
• Records of non-cash charitable donations
• Amounts paid for healthcare insurance and to doctors, dentists, hospitals
• Amounts of miles driven for charitable or medical purposes
• Expenses related to your investments
• Amount paid for preparation of your 2014 tax return
• Employment-related expenses (dues, publications, tools, uniform cost and cleaning, travel)
• Job-hunting expenses
IRA Information
• Amount contributed for 2014 (and 2015, if applicable)
• Traditional IRA basis
• Value of IRAs on Dec. 31, 2015
If you were affected by a federally declared disaster
• City/county you lived/worked/had property in
• Records to support property losses (appraisal, clean up costs, etc.)
• Records of rebuilding/repair costs
• Insurance reimbursements/claims to be paid
• FEMA assistance information
• Check FEMA site to see if my county qualifies for individual assistance.

Maria Elena Lopez
4416 Georgia Avenue N.W.
Washington, DC 20011

Tel: (202)882-0935, (202)526-4889
Fax: 202)248-6169
Mobile: (202)489-7054





Respond to this Ad

Report this ad

Type of problem:

Your email (optional)

URL (optional)

Comment (optional)
© 2021, Inc. All rights reserved.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _