Carol Clark's Puppinette's and Strolling Business FOR SALE. An entire puppetry business with 30 years of experience. Great for a Mom with creativity and crafty imagination. Lot's of opportunities on the weekends and weekdays -- loved by all children and adults of all ages!!!!
My mother had more than 30 years experience in the business. Well known in the NJ, NY, & PA areas. Featured on TV and in many newspapers. Business consists of a living room sized puppet stage built by David A. Bogdan (a larger stage was donated to the Monmouth College Puppet Project in the Puppetorium area of the Wilson Auditorium for over $2,500 alone).
• 5 CUSTOM MADE strolling hoop gowns/costumes - all custom handcrafted -- the strolling gowns have tons of pockets for fun with the kids and all strolling events.
• Full sized (to the hip) light-weight marionettes for strolling with the gowns.
• Custom made rod puppets and over 75 custom hand puppets for stage shows.
• Rod puppets and strolling puppets.
• Electronics / amps / microphones, lighting for the stage.
• Stage props.
• Art & crafts, rods, parts.
• Recordings and paperwork along with contacts.
• Sound - records - tapes for producing shows and all predesigned shows also.
• I also designed all of the contracts, logo's and documents for my mother's show and have them available in PPT and Word. Also available are docs, newspaper clippings and TV shows.
Please contact Kathy. NJ, NY, PA offers only -- need a truck or van to remove the entire business -- please no out-of-area interests or offers. . . I will not ship -- too much to ship.