Seniors and Retirees Welcome!!- Daily, weekly, Monthly rates available
Caretaking available by Lucille Penney, a retired nurse and former owner of an ACLF Home. Private studio apartment is fully furnished with a fully equipped kitchen and organic linens. Housekeeping is available.
"All of the Flowers of Tomorrow are in the Seeds of Today"
Seed of Life Country Estate Health Institute and Retirement Home has offered comprehensive wellness programs for 40 years. Tropical Island paradise on Pine Island surrounded by a beautiful 6 acre organic grove by over 700 Areca Palms.
- Live enzyme rich, organic meals
- Organic wheat grass and vegetable juices
- Special diets upon request
- Total well-being is obtained by balancing the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual body with living food and lifestyle
- Daily, weekly, and monthly rates are available
"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food"-Hippocrates
Consultations by appointments only- (239) 283-8920
Lucille Penney, RN, Certified Nutrition Consultant
Former owner of an ACLF Home