A Sibling DNA test is performed when an alleged father is deceased or unavailable for paternity testing and alleged siblings want to know if they have one or both parents in common.
We take DNA samples from the alleged siblings by rubbing the inside of the cheek with a swab to collect cheek cells. In our labs, we extract the DNA from these cells. Full siblings share around 50% of their DNA, while half-siblings share about 25% of DNA.
Situations in which a siblingship DNA test proves beneficial:
- To establish the truth about a biological relationship
- To know medical history for the diagnosis of a specific health situation.
- To obtain social security benefits.
- To provide proof for inheritance claims
- To establish the relationship in immigration cases
- To present evidence for insurance claims.
We are the most trusted sibling DNA testing lab nationwide. Visit us at https://accuratednatest.com/siblings-dna-testing/ for detailed inquiry or simply give us a call on +1 510-777-0904 or 866-DNA-2018