AMADA Senior Care- Marietta
Certified Nursing Assistants(CNAs)!!! Currently looking for caring, kind, dependable and personable caregivers and/or CNA’s to provide non-medical in- home care to the elderly. As a caregiver, you will provide the following services:
- Caring companionship and conversation
- Transportation (errands, appointments, etc.)
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing, grooming)- *qualified individuals
- Assisting clients with Alzheimer’s & Dementia - *qualified individuals
- Incontinent care and toileting
- Lifts and transfers
- MUST have own car and Clean Driving Record
- MUST have clean criminal background history
- MUST have Current CNA License
- MUST have TB Test
AMADA Senior Care has established an excellent reputation for quality because of our reputation for having outstanding caregivers. Our caregivers are a valuable asset to the AMADA team and make a difference in the lives of our elderly clients every day. If you are compassionate and like working with the elderly and would enjoy the satisfaction of helping them remain independently while living at home, a care-giving opportunity may be for you!
We offer flexible work schedules that can be tailored to fit your lifestyle, including days, evenings, night shifts and weekend shifts.
We offer competitive pay training, bonuses, a referral program, and yearly reviews.
Thank you for your interest regarding employment with AMADA Senior Care
Director of Health Administration
B (770) 545-6197