Adding GPS navigation to your home devices and pets ultimately keeps your entire family safe. Ensuring your loved ones are safe and secure gives you a peace of mind, which allows you to relax and focus on other matters.
Your children can be tracked and monitored from the day their born all the way up to the time they start driving. Knowing your children whereabouts and behaviors I’m sure leads to a less stressful life. We’re not invading our kid’s privacy; tracking devices are intended to keep our children safe.
We add GPS navigation to your home smart devices and pets to include but not limited too SMART: T.V.’s, camera’s, dog/cat collars, alarms, Alexa, echo, tablets, music, speakers, thermostats, doorbells, fans, lights, running all through your phone.
List of benefits:
- Monitor your teens driving behaviors
- GPS located for emergencies
- Alerts when children aren’t where their supposed to be
- Tracking devices for pet collars
- Follow family members traveling on long trips
- Track senior family members
- GPS tracking can be added to all valuable purchases
- Geo-fence alerts family members that they’re near a store where another family member wants something
- Efficient time management
I know your imagination is running wild at this point with all the GPS possibilities! Ultimately being connected to your entire family increases safety, security, and brings your family closer.