WELCOME TO CGHS DELHI
CGHS Delhi is a Flagship Project of Experia Boulevard Multistate Cooperative Group Housing Society Ltd in the Affordable Category to cater all Classes of the Society and would be sacrosanct with the Real Estate Bill brought by our Government, and is registered under the Multistate Cooperative Societies Act 2002 with regd no: MSCS/CR/1100/2014. Experia Boulevard Multi-State CGHS Ltd has conceptualized its residential projects for each and every community of society.
Experia Boulevard Multi-State CGHS Ltd has taken the initiative to tailor-make a unique platform where members associate to participate in the land pooling scheme. The society through its platform will enable to create an investment tool ensuring the robust return and will enable its members to own dream home in New Delhi.
Role of Experia Boulevard Multi-State CGHS Ltd.
- Experia Boulevard State CGHS Ltd shall purchase buy land for its members from farmers, owners of land parcels & parties who are having clear title of land in their names.
- Assembly & surrender of land as per policy in the prescribed time frame to be specified in the regulations.
- Preparation of the layout plans/detailed plans as per the provision of Master Plan and the policy.
- Demarcate all the roads as per the Layout Plan and Sector Plan and get the same verified from the concerned authority within the assembled area and seek approval of Layout plans / detailed plans from the DDA.
- Develop sector roads / Internal Roads/infrastructure/services (including water supply lines, power supply, rainwater harvesting, STP, WTP, etc.) falling in its share of the land.
- DE shall be allowed the creation of infrastructure facilities, roads, parks, etc., at city level subject to the approval of competent authority.
- Return of the prescribed built-up space/dwelling units for EWS / LIG Dwelling Unit component to the DDA as per the policy.
- Timely completion of development and its maintenance with all the neighborhood level facilities i.e., open spaces, road, and services till the area is handed over to the Municipal Corporation concerned for maintenance. The deficiency charges, if any shall be borne by the DE at the time of handing over of the services to the corporation.