Private Company Registration in Moradabad
Private Company – The term “private company” has been defined under section 2(68) of the Companies act 2013. A private company means a company, which has a minimum paid-up share capital as may be prescribed and which provides the following restrictions through its Articles of Association in order to–
- Restricts the transfer of shares by its members
- Except in case of One Person Company limits the maximum number of its members to 200.
- Prohibits any invitation to the public for any kind of securities of the company.
- It enjoys special privileges also –
- It can be started with only 2 members (i.e. minimum members required)
- It is not required to prepare a prospectus and it can start its operations immediately after receiving the certificate of incorporation and certificate of commencement of business.