Position: Intern (Crypto/Blockchain Paralegal)
● Start-up Environment
● Blockchain/Crypto Understanding/Experience
● High-Degree of Responsiveness
● Working with portfolio companies/ banking/crypto exchange partners/accounting firms
● State filings/registration
—If you are a Crypto/Blockchain Paralegal who has demonstrated the ability to go deep into subject matter and solve unanswered questions, this is the role for you.
—HQ in Silicon Valley, we are a venture company working with portfolio companies on the cutting edge of blockchain innovation.
We are looking for an Intern Crypto/Blockchain Paralegal who can tackle problems in operations, BD, marketing, etc. who has experience and knowledge in/of Crypto/Blockchain.
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
● Well funded
● Exciting/Impactful Work
● Outstanding Growth Potential
● Cutting edge tech stack and solutions
● Directly working w/ Enterprise
**What You Will Be Doing**
● As Crypto/Blockchain Paralegal you will be responsible for managing and interfacing with the internal team as well as the outside world as we create massively valuable ecosystems. In this role your main objective is to impact the company's focus and productivity while helping set the standard for efficiency, execution, and best practices as the company grows.
What you'll do
● Save Our Executives' Time.
● Constantly identify areas where executives are not focused or delivering against their objectives and be proactive in taking over responsibilities where you able to. This will be in business areas as well as personal.
● Focus on Operational Excellence. You will be responsible for managing and tracking the various departments' Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) working with the leaders of the organization to stay focused and proactively identify and address issues as they arise.
● Lead Various Projects. You will lead a range of special projects and manage tasks ranging from various accounting, HR, travel, events and other tasks. - Manage Important Communications. Communicate with executive team, investors, strategic partners, marquee customers, vendors and employees.
● Problem Solve and Take on Anything. We operate in a rapidly changing industry and our fast-growing