SR. QUALITY TEST ENGINEER - REMOTE USA:
At the Company, we're on a mission to revolutionize health innovation for all. Our vision is simple but powerful. We break down barriers, retrieving health data from various sources and putting it in your hands when you need it. It's like a valuable exchange, adding meaning to your life. Some may liken us to the "PayPal" of health data, but our dreams surpass that comparison.
A few examples to illustrate our work: we speedily evaluate participants for clinical trials, facilitate the development of life-changing software with precise wearable data, and expedite the purchase of essential insurance products. Looking forward, our goal is to ignite innovation in impactful digital health products that enhance human longevity and potential. We seek individuals inspired by these grand ideas, with the resilience to turn them into reality.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with the development team and stakeholders to create comprehensive test plans that align with project goals and requirements. Identify test objectives, scope, and test strategies.
- Design and execute test cases, test scenarios, and test scripts to ensure the quality and functionality of web applications. Perform manual and automated testing as necessary. Identify and document defects and work closely with the development team to ensure timely resolution.
- Evaluate the code base with our developers to improve test coverage across the product.
- Know our product inside and out to serve as a senior technical resource for the whole QA team.
- A document like you mean it! Test requirements, environments, processes; they all deserve to be recorded in loving detail.
- Report test metrics, code coverage, and your fantastic successes to management.
Diversity is a cornerstone at the Company, essential for crafting groundbreaking products for our global clientele. With 30 diverse employee networks worldwide, we emphasize inclusive leadership and impartial processes as fundamental aspects of our culture. Our objective is to empower every employee to be their best selves. We actively welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups.
Apply Here: https://bit.ly/3TGjytF