Have you ever wanted to learn more about recruiting and how we make an impact in helping individuals find their dream job?
What YOU will get out of a MBS internship:
• A fun, down-to-earth work environment.
• Hands-on experience with recruiting qualified candidates
• Your own desk, phone, and computer.
• New tasks daily to optimize your learning experience.
• Great team willing to teach and mentor you
So, what do you say? We would love to have you join our team!
SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Social Media Intern for the Fall 2019 semester. This position provides hands-on public relations and marketing experience and projects may be included in a professional portfolio. The ideal candidate must possess and practice strong written, oral and interpersonal communication and design skills. A candidate who is detail-oriented, self-directed and well-organized and fluent in social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, etc. will be required.
These responsibilities are performed in an ethical manner consistent with our mission, vision, and cultural values. The ideal candidate needs to understand appropriate paperwork and procedures necessary to make transactions, be able to prioritize, work independently to research and resolve candidate issues, determine the most efficient method to resolve problems while complying with corporate and regulatory procedures.
- Assist with communicating the organization’s events, promotions and wellness classes, utilizing social media that includes Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Assist the marketing team in the design, execution, management and analysis of our marketing campaigns.
- Research monthly blog topics and contribute in editing and writing blogs
- Utilize marketing and scheduling tools such as Hootesuite, Socialoomph, etc.
- Create and design graphics for job postings, social media activities, etc.
- Communicate effectively and confidently at all levels, over the phone, face to face and by email.
- Provide support to our marketing team by monitoring social channels for trending news, ideas and content opportunities
- Conducts social media competitor analysis and presents findings to team.
- Serve as an overall guide to groups while maintaining a strong customer service attitude
- Complete of assigned projects as required
- Must be current undergraduate or graduate student pursing a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or Communications.
- Experience working with Social Media required.
- Junior status required; senior status preferred.
- Time management and high organizational skills are a must.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, and various social media platforms
- Interest in social media and/or marketing activities.
- Ability to interact with diverse populations.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER