Description: Virtual Internship
Length: Four to six months (full time)
Starting date: ASAP 2021
Location: Toronto (Canada), New York (USA), or abroad. Remote working.
HCE 4 Headquarters: Cambridge, Massachusets, USA & Villeurbanne-Lyon, France, European Union
Please send all applications (Resume + Cover Letter and choosen internship(s)) to the following email:
Human Resources and Management Internship
Company context: H2CU is a member of HCE 4. HCE 4 is a professional, international and innovative federation that accompanies organisations and businesses that wish to migrate towards the 4th Industrial Revolution (also known as Economy 4.0). HCE 4 services integrate new concepts for management and marketing through putting the human, human connection and the planet at the heart of companies; and all around them through their clients. This is the Human Connection Economy 4.0. We are a Social Business that have just launched, seeking to become a part of the Fourth Sector. And we are in our start-up phase. Our outlook is global and we are specifically focused on North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia. You can find more information about us at www.hce4.com.
Internship Objectives (to be finalised during the on-boarding process):
-Assist with HCE 4’s recruitment through various job and social media platforms
-Follow-up applications via email or SMS
-With more experience and knowledge within HCE 4:
- Present HCE 4’s structure via Zoom or on the telephone.
- Direct recruitment interviews
- Train and integrate new recruits.
-Maintain and create posts for Facebook Internship Page and manage Glassdoor account
-Use creative marketing techniques to attract new candidates
-Suggest new ideas and participate in brainstorming sessions to improve HCE
-Gather information to improve recruitment process
-Research to create and maintain databases on school contact information
-Participate with the conception of training sessions in Human Management 4.0++.
-Very motivating, diverse and innovative missions.
More information on: https://youtu.be/tU8kyVK1shg
- Fluent English Speaker (additional languages are appreciated but not compulsory)
- Undergraduate/Masters student
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-pace environment
- Good command of Office (Word/Excel/Power Point) and have access to this on their own laptop.
- Very autonomous and independent – a fast learner
- It is not necessary to have existing knowledge of new technology, human management, or human marketing as this knowledge will be developed through training with HCE 4.
- Ability to work full-time during the period of your missions.