Why work for Waste Management?
STABILITY. GREAT PAY. ADVANCEMENT
Pride, safety, training, growth, opportunity, great benefits, rewards – check us out, we may be the company for you.
Why should you apply? We invest in you!
• Competitive pay ($16/hr)
• Industry-leading health insurance
• 401(K) + Union Pension
• Uniforms, safety vests and protective eye wear
• Paid vacation after 90 days
• An opportunity to work with an empowering workforce and career advancement
Thank you for your interest in Waste Management. In response to COVID-19, we will be conducting our review process through creative solutions. Your patience and flexibility is appreciated as our process may involve virtual solutions and take longer than normal. Interview process timeline may be delayed and will vary by site.
***This is a 2nd shift, Union position***
About the Job
You’ll work with the fleet team and clean the interior and exterior of our fleet of 70 trucks.
What Does it Take to Be a Truck Washer?
Below are the minimum qualifications to be a fit for this job.
• No experience or education required
• Valid driver's license and must have a clean driving record
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Legally eligible to work in the United States
What You'll Do
To be successful as a Truck Washer, you’ll be expected to perform the following tasks:
• Clean the interior of vehicle.
• Fumigate the interior of vehicle.
• Clean windows with water, cleansing compounds, and cloth or chamois.
• Replenish sanitary supplies in vehicle compartments.
• Remove dust, grease, and oil from exterior surfaces of vehicles.
• Visually inspect fuel line for leaks
• Pickup ordered parts
• Other duties, as directed, to help out the shop
Work Environment / Physical Demands
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. You’ll be in and around our shop and wash bay as a normal setting for this job.
About our Benefits
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability, 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
Please apply now on the site below, or call 877.220.5627, to speak with a Waste Management recruiter today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran