Job Title: Quality Control Associate
Department: Quality Control Department
We inspire happiness and personal growth through discovery. As a valued member of our organization, you will be a part of ensuring that our customers share the same wonderful experience. Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, finished products and recording quality results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- may include, but not limited to, the following;
- Approves incoming materials, in-process production and finished products by confirming specifications for conformable materials.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports, summarizing re-work and waste and communicating results to the Quality Control Supervisor.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to professionally communicate and work with others.
- Ability to understanding shipping regulations for grown and international shipping.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Able to communicate in English.
Well organized and detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
Strong analytical skills.
Must have very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Able to communicate, read and write in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School or GED equivalent.
Two to four year’s warehouse, distribution, warehousing, order fulfillment experience a plus.
Must be able to use a calculator, scale, tape gun, box cutter.
Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-40 lbs. occasionally.
Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision.
Contact: Patty Nunez