OverviewRespond to this Ad
Production Support Crew
2nd shift 1:30pm-10:00pm
3rd Shift 9:30pm-6:00am
Production Support Crew– This position prepares the cores and air shafts for the production
-Responsible for the doffing process, moves the finished product to A-frames and to the packing area,
-Checks the core needs of each machine, does maintenance of doffing charts, cleans the ceiling and air suction unit and changes the air filters.
- Supply the weavers' needs during production.
Tasks and Work Activities
- Ensure safe work conditions and follow safety procedures and policies.
- Check each production machine core needs and prepare necessary cores based on the technical requirements from cores.
- Do the doffing of finished goods with each machine’s weaver and move the finished goods to the A-frame area.
- Do maintenance of doffing charts and report to the mechanic lead
-Clean ceiling with vacuum cleaner based on the frequency defined by the shift leader.
- Clean air suction units filter by a vacuum cleaner and change the filter based on the frequency determined by shift leader.
-Support and help when shift leader or lead mechanic asks Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills
Cultural awareness and sensitivity
English Language – Demonstrates oral and written comprehension and expression of the English
language. Demonstrates reading comprehension with knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words; rules of composition, and grammar.
- Active listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
-Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and effectively contribute as a team player.
Work Environment / Physical Requirements
The typical work day is standing for long periods of time
Employees must be able to bend, stretch, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Duration of a Typical Work Week – This position is a four (4) day work week consisting of ten (10) hours per day.
This position is located in the production area.
-Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical
-Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude
- Adaptability/Flexibility – Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Independence – Job requires developing the ability to get things done with little or no supervision.
-Face-to-Face Discussions – This position requires face-to-face discussions with plant personnel, engineers, and supervisors
-Self-Control – Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
-Stress Tolerance – Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.50 - $20.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Anaheim, CA 92801: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- Sewing machine: 1 year (Required)
- production support: 1 year (Required)
- Load & unload: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
Work Location: In person