OverviewRespond to this Ad
Workline Solutions is currently hiring a Electro-Maintenance Mechanics for a company located in the city of Anaheim. An Electro-Mechanic will maintain the manufacturing process and support equipment to its highest performance levels to include electrical systems, as well as setting up looms and ensuring looms are in good working conditions.
Pay rate: $21.50-$25 per hr (D.O.E)
Shift: Monday - Friday
3rd Shift: 9:30pm-6am (Training during 2nd shift 1:30pm-10pm)
Tasks and Work Activities
- Ensures safe work condition and follows safety procedures and policies.
- Set up loom per specific job sheet
- Perform required preventive maintenance on looms
- Adjust loom settings to achieve fabric requirements outlined on job sheet
- Prepared start up sample for quality inspection
- Make sure all yarn, loom parts and various equipment are put away when not in use
- Check looms for any issues or items that may affect fabric quality
- Ensure quality requirements are being met, both for specific job as well as AS9100 quality requirements
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment
- Support and provide input to the AS9100 quality system through document development and revisions and support audits both internal and external
- Perform visual inspections of work area and finished set up.
- Ability to support electrical system components, control panels, VFD’s, motors, etc.
- Maintain and upgrade control systems and other automated equipment
- Troubleshoot and execute repairs of equipment causing downtime or affecting safety, quality and productivity
- Able to differentiate the cause type when troubleshooting between mechanical and electrical contributors
- Communicate findings/causes and correction steps to maintenance supervisor
- Execute and assist in the development of proactive maintenance plans, including planed jobs.
- Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical schematics, update electrical schematics if necessary
- Intermediate troubleshooting of electrical components such as, VFD’s AC and DC drives, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Mastery of basic math skills needed to perform the job and full understanding of the National Electric Code
Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- English Language – Demonstrates oral and written comprehension and expression of the English language.
- Demonstrates reading comprehension with knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words; rules of composition, and grammar.
- Active listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.50 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 1 year
- 2 years
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Anaheim, CA 92801: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you available for overtime?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
- mechanical schematics: 1 year (Required)
- electrical schematics: 1 year (Required)
- electro-mechanic: 1 year (Required)
- Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: In person