OverviewRespond to this Ad
We are looking for an energetic warehouse worker to receive merchandise to and from our warehouse. The warehouse worker will load and unload outgoing and incoming delivery vehicles. You will select products from the warehouse, load and secure goods to pallets, move inventory to delivery area, and load merchandise. You will unload stock from delivery vehicles, and transport to and store in designated warehouse positions. You will keep your work environment clean and tidy at all times, and comply with all relevant safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
Warehouse Worker Responsibilities:
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work environment.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Accepting delivery of inventory.
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
- Marking and labeling stock.
- Storing inventory in accessible manner.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- Building loads with forklift
- Must have forklift experince in sit down,stand up & cherry picker
Warehouse Worker Requirements:
- Work experience as general laborer, preferably in cabinets warehouse.
- Ability to operate forklift proficiently.
- Completion of background investigation and drug screening.
- Strong people skills.
- Good moral character.
- Physically strong, agile and dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions.
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.
Full time: 40 hours
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Anaheim, CA 92806: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
Work Location: In person