SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Production Assembler for our automotive client in Grand Rapids, MI. This person will responsible for moving various parts throughout the facility and informing the production supervisor if any products run low. The ideal candidate will have experience in warehouse environment and with product handling and assembly and must be able to work 2nd and 3rd shift.
- Inspect parts for quality and report any defects or shortages.
- Load and unload parts on to a conveyor system.
- Understand and identify products to ensure they are loaded in a timely manner.
- Date, label, and stock parts into the appropriate areas.
- Assemble and verify all parts for accurate assembly labeling.
- High school diploma required.
- Experience in a warehouse environment required.
- Experience with product handling and assembly preferred.
- Experience with conveyor systems preferred.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER