Plastic manufacturing company is seeking to hire a Receiving Coordinator to become an integral part of the team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
This is a 1st shift position - 6am start time
Candidates must be open to work overtime and weekends
Positions are long term / full time that can lead to direct hire.
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Assist customers with shipping inquiries
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
For more information on how to apply, please call / text Becky at 424-323-8718.