Unloads transport trucks delivering finished products to the warehouse and stores it in its designated warehouse space. Loads empty pallets and plastic storage flats/shells for the transport truck to return to the manufacturing location. Position loads pre-made, multi-product pallets on to local delivery trucks. Position will likely have housekeeping duties such as recycling plastic, mopping/sweeping, and ensuring cleanliness standards). Must be able to pass Forklift Driving Skills test.
This position requires lifting cases weighing from 20-45 pounds repeatedly throughout a long work period. Also requires carrying and lifting cases while reaching, bending, climbing, walking/standing to move product through warehouse. Position may include periodic weekend and/or holiday work.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES:* Operate a forklift in a safe and orderly manner * Receive and store incoming items according to warehouse standards* Maintain a safe and orderly storage arrangement for all items handled* Maintain cleanliness in assigned area (e.g. yard and warehouse)* Reload route trucks promptly and safely* Sort and store partial cases of products returned on route trucks* Maintain records of daily check list (pre-trip inspections)* Comply with GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES, safety, audit and food safety standards* May be required to work with production equipment and associated technologies* Meet performance / productivity standards * Regular, reliable, predictable attendance.
This position will work up to September 1st.
* 18 years or older; 21 years or older if CDL Required
* Pass the drug test / physical capabilities test (if applicable)
* Pass the background check
* Must be able to pass Forklift Driving Skills test
* Valid CDL license (if required)
* Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test (if applicable)
* Working in a high-speed manufacturing environment (e.g., team-oriented, deadline driven, high performance demands, fast-paced, etc.)
* Driving a forklift (e.g., performing basic operations such as driving forwards, driving backwards, lifting and lowering boom, maneuvering in tight areas without damaging product, etc.)
* Working with racking systems and loading/unloading pallets (e.g., pulling and placing pallets on/off vertical product racking systems and trucks, maximizing storage by stacking products vertically, etc.)
* Working with standards of operation (e.g., OSHA requirements on minimum/maximum speeds, signaling, putting products in appropriate areas, etc.)
Please apply online @: www.pepsicojobs.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation /Gender Identity.